Please pay the max amount you can afford; it subsidizes the rate for pay-what-you-can and pro bono clients.
Can’t afford these rates? Scroll to the info at the bottom of the page.
1-hour: $100-$140 sliding scale
half-hour: $70-$90 sliding scale
For nonprofit organizations and worker cooperatives:
(If your nonprofit, co-op, and/or a funder is paying for it)
1-hour: $120-$150 sliding scale
half-hour: $80-$100 sliding scale
For B corporations and other for-profit businesses (except worker co-ops):
(If your employer is paying for it)
1-hour: $150-$250 sliding scale
half-hour: $90-$120 sliding scale
* Get $10 off one session for each person you refer who becomes our client while you are a current client. Your friend also gets $10 off their first session. (Make sure you and your friend let Peacock know so you get credit!)
(for individual clients doing 1-hour sessions who pre-pay online):
5-pack: $475 ($95/session)
10-pack: $900 ($90/session)
* We work with clients for a minimum of 3 months, so this is the best deal.
Your payment is due by the beginning of each session (or, for coaching packages, by the beginning of the first session in the package).
What if I can’t afford these rates?
Your coaching fee is an investment that should pay huge dividends: a happier, healthier, more sustainable life.
To make coaching one of your best investments ever:
* Hire the right coach. Find the coach whose specialties best match your needs.
* Set a 90-day goal that’s worth accomplishing. Make sure the goal is something that’s worth the coaching fee, something you’d be happy to pay for.
* Make the most of your coaching. Tell your coach what results you want; your coach helps you make it possible.
1) Ask your employer to pay for your coaching as an investment in your leadership. Some employers have funds set aside for professional development or leadership development. If your employer doesn’t have funds set aside, ask anyway; your boss or human resources person might go for it.
2) If you’re an artist or arts administrator in the San Francisco Bay Area, apply to get coaching for 50% off or more through the Center for Cultural Innovation’s Quick Grant and CALI programs and the California Arts Council’s Professional Development and Consulting grant. Email us for info.
3) Let us know what amount you can afford. I have some pay-what-you-can slots; one might be available to you.
4) Sign up for the email list on this site for free tips, tools, coupon codes and news about workshops and group coaching circles.
How do I get started?
Fill out this form to get a free 30-minute sample coaching session. If coaching’s for you, the chemistry is right, and we decide we want to move on to the next step, we’ll schedule a discovery (intake) session and go from there!